TERMS AND CONDITIONS – kopershoreexcursions.com
Note: This website is not related with other tourist agencies or cruise lines. Shore excursions and private tours sold through this website are independent activities and are not products of any other tourist agency or cruise line. Before purchasing any service please read the Terms and Conditions that apply for every service between company Istranka d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Istranka Tours”) and the customer. Any of the articles can be changed without further notice.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INFORMATION
- All Shore excursions and Private tours depart from the cruise passenger terminal in Port of Koper. The meeting point is at the kiosk »Istranka Tours«, which is located only 10 meters/yards from the security zone (Exit).
- We de realize, COVID-19 situation has been rough on decision to take out traveling, however we guarantee the safety and wellbeing of the customers on every step of the tour. Our guides are required to wear the masks, hand disinfection is available for all guests, all vehicles are cleaned regularly. Your guide will provide you with crucial information on safety regulations for specific location. We do kindly ask you to follow the regulations accordingly.
- Back to your cruise ship Guarantee: Since 2007 it has never happened that we miss the cruise ship. We specialize in the cruise shore excursion market and know exactly at what time our clients need to be back at the pier. We guarantee your timely return to your cruise ship and therefore, and in the very unlikely event that you are not returned to the ship on time, we will cover all necessary expenses to transfer you to the next port of call.
- Your excursion/tour purchases will be completely refunded if the cruise line will cancel the cruise or if your ship is unable to arrive in Port of Koper. Please check CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS terms for more information.
- We can provide guides for individuals/groups with already a set program, for individuals/groups with a tour leader and for individuals/groups that would like an introduction to the area. All our guides are licensed and professional.
- Please, keep your voucher/ticket till the end of the tour. The voucher is your ticket and includes all important information about your tour. Please present ticket before the departure at kiosk »Istranka Tours« to join the tour.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
- Instant booking: After confirming reservation and payment, you will receive an e-ticket on your email. You will be contacted by the “Istranka Tours” for any further confirmations and informations. The ticket will be received when you complete the payment on the website.
Within 24 hours before departure of the tour, the tour operator can contact you and cancel the tour if minimum of people is not met or there are any unexpected circumstances. “Istranka Tours” hold the right to change the travel program or cancel it in accordance to ensure wellbeing of passengers. The refund or re-scheduling the date is up to the customer and is matter of cooperative discussion.
- Manual booking: After your email confirmation by “Istranka Tours” you need a require 30% of deposit of total price, payable by bank account, by PayPal system or by credit card to secure your tour reservation. “Istranka Tours” will send to you a pro-forma invoice and it should be paid at least 7 days before the date of your arrival. The balance should be paid in cash/credit card on the date of arrival at the kiosk “Istranka Tours” at the cruise terminal. Unless otherwise stated in your voucher the total price of your selected excursion/tour is less than 500 EUR, the deposit of 30% is not necessary. You can simply pay the whole amount in cash/credit card on the date of arrival.
All prices are quoted in Euros (EUR) per-person, unless otherwise stated at the time of publication. All prices include VAT. Prices may change at any time based on changes in vendor pricing. Youth’s (6 – 15 years of age) and children’s rates (1 – 5 years of age) are quoted for youths and children under 15 years of age on date of arrival. Offers are confirmed on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee.
Within 2 days after deposit payment or instant if payed on the website, you will receive an email set with voucher from “Istranka Tours”. It is your responsibility to print it out and carry with you. You are responsible for contacting “Istranka Tours” if you have misplaced or cannot retrieve your voucher. Once you have completed your reservation, it is the customer’s responsibility to keep and follow all information up to date.
The excursion/tour you are confirmed on, is not operate in the case of weather restrictions or late your ship arrival, you will be eligible for a full refund. Please request refunds in writing within 30 days after completion for services cancelled or altered by a specific vendor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS
“Istranka Tours” does not accept responsibility for any accident regarding theft or damages during the tours. All personal items, including coats, cameras, handbags, and similar personal items should always remain under your personal control. “Istranka Tours” is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of personal items while you are on tour.
If your contact information or any other data is incorrect, “Istranka Tours” will not assume any liability for information not received by the customer.
You understand “Istranka Tours” is not able to provide any medical services or urgent care in the event such an action may be required. You are liable for any risks, incidences or consequences incurred during travel if you are travelling with any medical condition.
“Istranka Tours” is doing best to provide accurate information on its website; however, we do not warrant that all information is up-to-date or free of technical or typographical errors. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. We reserve the right to make changes and updates without prior notice.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Slovenia. Any grievance or suit of any kind are represented exclusively in the court of Koper, Slovenia.
AMENDMENTS, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
If you’d like to change any of the details on your already booked excursion/tour after we have confirmed it, we will do our all the best to help you, although we can’t guarantee that we will be able to do this. We charge 25 EUR for each booking you want to change to cover our administration costs. However, if you wish to make any changes within 2 days before arrival date, we may ask you to pay cancellation charges.
Unless otherwise noted within the excursion/tour description, customers can cancel excursion/tour up to 2 days (48 hours) before the date of arrival and receive a full refund less 25 EUR to cover our bank and administration costs. All excursions/tours are non-refundable if they are not canceled by customers 2 days before tour departure. Exception are only unusual events when “Istranka Tours” is forced to cancel your already confirmed excursion/tour. In this case payment will be refunded in full less 25 EUR.
No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances or for no – show by the traveler on the day of departure.
We will process your cancellation/refund request via email. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal request. We will acknowledge any cancellation/refund request written via email to email@example.com, with stated name of the tour, date and time and personal details of the lead passenger/payment holder and attached e-ticket.
September 2020 ,
Tourist Agency Istranka Tours