This website is not related with cruise lines. The tours sold through this website are independent tours and are not products of any cruise line.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INFORMATION
1. All Shore excursions and Tours will depart from the cruise passenger terminal in Port of Koper. The meeting point is on passenger terminal close to the Istranka stand where is indication SHORE EXCUSRIONS, only 10 yards from the exit.
2. Keep your voucher till end of the tour. The voucher will be your ticket and includes important information about your tour.
3. If you are not returned to the ship on time to board, we will cover the necessary expenses to transport you to the next port.
4. Your tour purchases will be completely refunded if the cruise line cancels the cruise or if your ship is unable to arrive in Port of Koper. See our terms and conditions for more information.
5. We can provide guides for individuals/groups with already a set program, for individuals/groups with already a tour leader and for individuals/groups that would like an introduction to the area. Our guides are trained and selected by our team.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
After your confirmation with Istranka you need a require 30% of deposit of total price, payable by bank account in order to secure your tour reservation. Istranka will send to you pro-forma invoice and it has to be paid at least 30 days before the arrival date. The balance should be paid in cash at the Istranka stand on the day of arrival.
All prices are in euro (EUR) per-person, unless otherwise stated program at the time of publication. Prices may change at any time based on changes in vendor pricing. Children’s rates are quoted for children under 15 years of age on date of arrival.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Unless otherwise noted within the tour description, customers can cancel a tour up to 14 days before the date of arrival and receive a full refund less 25 EUR to cover our bank and administration coasts. All tours are non-refundable if they are not canceled by customers 14 days before tour departure. In case of unusual event that Istranka have to cancel your tour reservation payment will be refunded in full.
CHANGES IN THE PROGRAM
If you’d like to change any of the details on your allready booked tour after we have confirmed it, we will do our all the best to help you, although we can not guarantee that we will be able to do this. We charge 25 EUR for each booking you want to change to cover our administration costs. However, if you wish to make any changes within 30 days before arrival date, we may ask you to pay cancellation charges.
Within 48 hours after deposit payment, you will receive an email set with voucher from Istranka. It’s your responsibility to print and carry this voucher with you. You are responsible for contacting Istranka if you have misplaced or cannot retrieve your voucher.
The tour you are confirmed on, is not operate in the case of weather restrictions or late your ship arrival, you will be eligible for a full refund. Please request refunds in writing within 30 days ofter completion for services cancelled or altered by a specific vendor.
RESPONSIBILITIES / PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS
Istranka does not accept responsibility for any accident regarding theft or damages during the tours.
All personal items, including coats, cameras, handbags and similar personal articles should remain at all times through the tour under your personal control. Istranka is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of personal items while you are on tour.