A visit to Hrastovlje where is the Church of the Holy Trinity with medieval frescoes can be a truly memorable experience. It brings together rich heritage, culture, nature and cuisine – all closely tied to tradition.
We start the tour at the passenger terminal. There you will be welcomed by a guide who will show you the city of Koper, the Istrian countryside and the program of the tour. In Hrastovlje, a local guide awaits you and then leads you into the world of attractions and experiences of this Istrian village under the Carst edge. Each visitor gets with the combined ticket 6 coupons and a postcard of Hrastovlje. Four coupons are used during the visit of the local sights, and two of them for experiences of your own choice. There is some free time left after the visit and then we return to your awaiting ship. The whole visit lasts up to 4 hours.
Coupons from 1 to 4 are used for local attractions:
1. Guided visit of the Hrastovlje village
2. Guided visit of the gallery of Jože Pohlen
3. Visit of collection war equipment and weapons
4. Guided visit of the church of the Holy Trinty
Coupons 5 and 6 are used for local experiences – choose two among the following:
1. Farm Trček – visit of the farm and tasting of local food and wine
2. Dried meat store – visit and tasting of local food and wine
3. Restaurant Švab – prosciutto and wine tasting
4. Tourist farm Škrgat – visit of the wine cellar and tasting of local food and wine
5. Park of Istrian indigenous plants and animals – guided visit
Save up to 40% vs Cruise Line Excursion in Port of Koper
Type of Tour:
Price per Person:
(min. 6 booked persons)
Look for the following sign:
Shore Excursions * Private Tours
Option for an Extra charge:
Typical Istrian lunch: from 10 EUR
General information: For all the facts not listed in the programme, the General conditions of the Istranka apply. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the tour or change the price and programme in case of unforeseen events or too small a number of participants.